- DC power supply rated 5V/3A
- USB stick flashed with a supported operating system image, found in the Downloads section.
To be able to set up the board, you'll need either:
- HDMI cable (or another video cable with a HDMI adapter)
- USB keyboard
or, to use the board through serial console:
- 10-pin connector adapter
- Serial cable
Alternative Power sources
- If your application doesn't require a lot of power, the UP board could also be powered through the 5V HAT pins
- (Early innovators only) pre-production revisions of the board should only be powered through the DC jack.
(DEPRECATED) * ubilinux™
This page will explain how to install Microsoft Windows 10 on an UP board.
It is assumed that the UP board is connected to a screen via HDMI cable and it has a mouse and keyboard also connected.
- Download and create an installation media from the Microsoft website. Follow the standard instruction on how to setup Windows on a standard x86 computer.
- Visit the download section to get a copy of the Microsoft Windows 10 Drivers package for UP Board, UP Squared, UP Core or UP Core Plus and copy to the new installed system and install the drivers.
Videos and Tutorials from our Community: