Up Board Setup
Please make sure you are using the correct PSU adapter with your board. Certified PSU are available from our shop: www.up-shop.org
UP Board (5V only): 5V4A PSU https://up-shop.org/up-peripherals/65-dc-power-adapter-for-up-board-eu-plug.html
UP Core (5V only): 5V4A PSU https://up-shop.org/up-peripherals/65-dc-power-adapter-for-up-board-eu-plug.html
UP Squared (5V only): 5V6A PSU https://up-shop.org/up-peripherals/126-up-squared-power-supply-5v6a.html (power cord sold separately)
UP Core Plus (12V only): 12V5A PSU https://up-shop.org/up-peripherals/230-up-core-plus-power-supply-12v5a.html (power cord sold separately)
UP Xtreme (wide range 13+ to 60V): 19V3.42A PSU https://up-shop.org/up-peripherals/351-up-xtreme-power-supply.html (power cord sold separately)
Other Hardware Requirements
- USB stick to flash the Operating System Installer
To be able to set up the board, you'll need either:
- HDMI cable (or another video cable with a HDMI adapter)
- USB keyboard
or, to use the board through serial console:
- 10-pin connector adapter
- Serial cable
Alternative Power sources
- If your application doesn't require a lot of power, the UP board and UP Squared could also be powered through the 5V HAT pins
- (Early innovators only) pre-production revisions of the boards should only be powered through the DC jack.
This page will explain how to install Microsoft Windows 10 on any board from the UP Series.
It is assumed that the UP board is connected to a screen via HDMI cable and it has a mouse and keyboard also connected.
- Visit the download section to get a copy of the Microsoft Windows 10 Drivers package for UP Board (32 or 64bit depending on your installation).
- Then you can download the media creation tool from the official MS Windows website and follow the instructions provided by Microsoft to create a USB installer for Windows 10 to setup your system.
Videos and Tutorials from our Community: